Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vintage Look.

           I try to work with creative people as often as I can, it helps with my work and I believe it is so important to keep photography my passion and not just how I get a paycheck. So this last Sunday I got together with Monica, who is an artist in many ways but on this day she helped with hair and makeup -Sarah, who went to school for photography and was a wonderful person to have as a cheerleader of sorts at the shoot - Phoebe, who might have the best closet of clothing ever and who is amazing at dressing people and is one of the buyers for Good Style Vintage Shop found on East Washington Ave - Claire, who is also a stylist and buyer of The Good Style Shot and we can't forget to mention the beautiful (and also very gifted photographer) Lindsey - who was so great to work with and photograph!

If you like what you see, share it on your Pintrest, it would be greatly appreciated! 


















No comments: