Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Wednesday

This Wednesday felt like a summer day. A day where there was so many things that I want to do, that i got too flustered and end up sitting in my home till after 1pm. Finally I put on a skirt, grabbed my camera and met my lovely friend Anna Sanders at one of favorite things that happens in Madison, Wi; The Vintage Pop-up Shop at the Project Lodge. Only open for a long weekend and is completely full of vintage everything! Something that should not be missed, so be sure to get down and visit the lovely ladies running the whole thing (Rebecca Light and Jessica Parvin- two ladies that know how to dress and how to find clothing for everyone else in this town):













After the lovely Pop-Up Shop, we went across the street to visit Daniel at Johnson Public House:
it was a good day.

No comments: