Friday, June 1, 2012

Maria & David

    It is always a gamble to plan a wedding on Memorial weekend in Wisconsin, it could be 50 degrees and rainy or, if you are lucky, 85 and sunny- for these two the sun was shinning. Maria and David, where to begin, the first word that comes to my mind when I think of this day, would have to be laughter - wow, I might have to count how many images I took of these two laughing. The joy that these two have is both beautiful and contagious, it seriously brought me to tears, (now to be fair, I think I might cry at every wedding I photograph).


      I always love it when the couple decides to see each other before the ceremony, I think it brings a sense of calm to the rest of the day, being able to actually spend time together, and see each other before anyone else does. So a few hours before the ceremony David stood with his back to the walk way and the beautiful Maria came to greet him (this part always gets me choked up), to talk about the day and how lovely they both look. We took our time taking photographs and had fun exploring the Gardens.

      Congrats you two! and thank you for letting me be a part of your day, thank you for making me stop to put on sunscreen, drink water and when I felt faint, going and getting me a banana - you two are truly wonderful.














www.audreraephotography.com

No comments: