Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Thursday

      I listened to an interview with Nora Jones on NPR the other day, and she was talking about how she will always play living room shows because it's about the love she has for the music - not for the money. When I heard that, I could relate to that - photography isn't just my job but it's also my passion. So even though I have days off, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be picking up my camera and shooting things in my everyday life. So I will shoot daily, and try to share as much as I can - here are just a few from today:
Walking around my neighborhood this afternoon.
My roommate Maia.
So...I love popcorn, and I eat it quite often - this popcorn maker has been in my family for 30 years - and it still makes a darn good bowl of popcorn.

2 comments:

Maia Donohue said...

The sound popcorn is like the sound of church bells in our place.

kaitlynweber said...

We use the 30ish-year-old popcorn maker at our house too ; )