Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Senior Portraits


I have had this idea in my mind for quite sometime, I just didn’t know how to put it out there…Senior Portraits but not the type of seniors that popped in your head – The Seniors in your life that are full of tales of their youth and wisdom we could all hear and learn from. Why is it that photographers don’t have Senior (citizen) Portraits?
 I have photographed newborns to newly weds, but why should I stop there? I want to document life, I want to meet and photograph people, just born or just retired. The beautiful and the wise people in our lives need to be photographed, and not just a snap shot at a wedding, but a shoot where their personality and stories can come out. I want to do a photo session of a couple that have been married for 50 years, or just some simple images by themselves, some of my favorite images I have taken of my Grandpa were at his 80th birthday party.  I want to start this here in Madison and the surrounding areas… 

Senior Portraits by Audre Rae Photography 
 Meet my Grandpa, he passed a year ago this week, I took this photograph about 3 years ago and this will forever be the image in my head of him. 
If you have questions, or are interested in booking a Senior session with me, please email me at audreraephotography@gmail.com or visit my website www.audreraephotography.com

No comments: